Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fighting my own demons


I am not well and I am perfectly aware of it. Some days I am all smiles and laughters. Some days I am all grumpy and irritable. Some days I am all giddy and excited about everything. And some days I am all about worries for my future and what has been happening of my life. But I am fighting my own demons because I  know that no matter how mean, ruthless, crazy I can be, like all other humans, I deserve happiness. And that I owe it to myself to be in a happy disposition no matter what. That alot of people count on me. That there's that one person whose day I could ruin if I keep riding this rollercoaster. That somewhere in the world a newborn is struggling to complete the first 24 hours of his life. That someone's in deep coma for years and yet his family still have that tiny spark of hope that one day he comes back to life. Fight your own demons. Being depressed is not worth it. There's more to life than being sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment