Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

we made bawi!



Since we have wasted half of the 3 days off by just sleeping and staying at home, we decided to make up to the lost time. And proud to say that we have accomplish alot of things in just half a day:

1. Date with the Crocs and some wilds animals at Crocolandia.


Even saw the caretakers fed the crocs. (check my FB for the pic!)

This tortoise looks so cute that I wanna touch it. ggggrrrrr


2. A Go Kart Ride at Talisay Mini Fun Land



I'd have to say their Gokarts are way better than those in Paseo


3. A stroll at SRP where we used to hang out back in the early days.



4. I've been buggin Iris since this morning for pizza so we hit Pizza Hut's Super Pops


plus smoothie!








5. A quickstop at this new Church on the way home.



I hope that made us bawi for the day we have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment