Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

bookworm

Since I started working, I have been a sucker for bargain books. From Judy Blume  ( I love Summer Sisters!) to Julie Ann Peters. No wonder I don't miss going to Book Sale every now and then. Currently I am reading a memori by Valerie Zenatti entitled When I was a Soldier and guess what? I scored the book at Powerbooks for only 50pesos! Hey dont get me wrong its not another lesbian book that I used to read and buy. I started a couple of pages 2 days ago. I'm kinda delaying it because I'm into Superstar these days and I dont wanna exhaust my eyes either (still lame eh?). I am hoping this book would move me the way Into the Wild did. Which reminded me that I havent seen the movie at all! I know I better organize things. This is what happen when you have 3 planners (one from Starbucks, one I got a from a local bookstore in lieu of the Belle de Jour ive been eyeing before and my Blackberry). Anyways, will try to write a decent book review once I'm done with it. I hope I can finish this soon my weekend's booked already  (Camotes with Iris).

No comments:

Post a Comment