Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Great Bodega Sale @ Mango

It all started when I got a message from Primer about a Bodega Sale up to 80% off on Selected Delsey, The North Face, Sanuk, Kickers, Jansport, Samsonite , World Traveller,Columbia , etc. on Sept 17 -19, 2010 at Mango Square Mall. Being occassional shop-a-holics, Iris and I didn't think twice to check it.

Got there around 7pm. The parking attendant must have smelled us, as before he handed us the parking ticket, he already guessed we heading to the Bodega Sale.


I almost sprint my way to the mall. For the moment I felt like Rebecca Bloomwood. Haha.


Anyways, I rummaged through the racks hoping to get a good bargain for a pair of Sanuk. I've been dying to own one since the first time I saw it but I cant get enough courage to splurge almost 3k for a pair (I know! I'm such a cheapstake!). I look through and all I can find are DC skater shoes (not my type), black Kickers shoes, some North Face and Sanuk flip flops. I was lucky as Iris found me 2 pairs of Sanuk only to find out its 2 sizes smaller for me and the other one is one size bigger I'd look like Ronald McDonald.


Shirts, pants, jackets ans shorts from Columbia and The North Face looked like ukay-ukay laid on open boxes and some scattered on the floor.


Iris and I went through all the other stuffs and ended up taking home one Jansport bag each. A blue one for her and a pink one for me only at 776php and 973php respectively. I knew it was worth it. I eyed on some The North Face bags too but they're just too expensive still. Anyway, I still have my Habagat bag that I can take anywhere during our travels.


I smell a party tonight. Mango Square is packed.

So for those who are interested, you still have a chance tomorrow! They are located on the 3rd level of Mango Square Mall Unit 305-306 and they're open 2pm-10pm. Just get your card ready for swiping. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment