Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Afternoon Sesh

It's 3am EST and 3pm local time. And then, that I-cannot-sleep-and-I-don't-why feeling is getting on me. Must be the hot weather or the sun directly burning my black curtain and my dark sarong. 

I am thinking and I can imagine her saying, you got your thinking face on. Yeah, but I don't even know what I am thinking about. I just can't point a finger to it. I remember browsing old Facebook albums and realized how much weight I have gained over the years. To be honest, I just wanna disappear. A month or two maybe. Figure a few things. I don't really know. I cannot just pause my life just because I don't know how to go on. I badly need a guide and to tell you honestly, my prayers aren't even working.  Or I might not have prayed enough. I am still waiting for the one little sign. Hoping it will make all sense in the end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment