Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Wilderness Experience in the Metro



Armed with an earlier research via wikimapia and a single map, we had set foot in Metro Manila for the fist-time(in my case). I never imagined myself setting in Manila. Cebu was enough for me until I started blogging. The plane took us from Pueto Princesa to Manila. Yes, we headed to Manila fresh after the Palawan trip.

 Iris and I are totally clueless how to get to the hotel we were planning to stay. We planned to take an MRT going to Boni station but later on realized it was impossible because of our gigantic backpacks. So we opted to go for a regular taxi, which by the way is not available in the airport so we ended up walking outside the airport premises and hail a cab from there. Sounds easy but it wasnt. The heavy backpack, the heat of the sun and the fear of being in the big city made it difficult. Good thing, Iris was there keeping it keep cool and easy the entre time we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment