Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

so much for a Sunday morning

It was supposed to be beautilful Sunday morning. We had plan our whole day and Iris is out to get our laundry. Scheduled to leave the house at 10am to attend a company event until I tried messin up with my blog. (sigh). You see, I am new to this so I have been researching as to how I can truncate my posts and add a "Read More" option at the bottom. That way, not the entire posts will show up. So I tried follwing what Blogger had suggested here. Only to find out that 90% of my Manila trip entry is gone! How could I be so stupid not to preview it before saving?


Anyways, I'm outta here. I just hope this day wont be so bad at all. I'm still looking forward to the company's event and tonight's show -- the NU107 iCall Band Competition 2010. A couple of coworkers will be there to perform. I just hope the rain won't mess up with us today. So for those who are interested, come and join the fun tonight at Pier One at The Walk, IT Park. The evnt will run for 4 weeks and finals will be on August 15, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment