Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

that's my shirt!

I take pride on wearing something unique and original (not necessarily branded). I've am an avid fan of t-shits as I feel comfy with them and I feel myself when wearing them. I only wear blouses when at work or when the situation calls for it. So when my supervirsor found out about shirts.ph and it unique design, w/o hesitation I placed an order of this one.  You see, I got the shirt way back in November and has been one of my favorites. Back then, only a few people know about Twitter and Miley Cyrus' tweet is still alive. Plus the remark right below the word is just soo true: Para feeling mo may paki kami sa 'yo. Haha!

































I got so obsessed with the shirt when I got it that I have to force my phone 20+ pictures to see the print clearly and even posted it on my Facebook's wall photos.

Ok, so I have been wearing the shirt for the last 8 or 9 months until last weekend when we passed by some children's wear at SM Department Store. I was in horror to see a similar shirt hanging on their shelves not to mention exactly the same color! But this time it beared the Hey Dude! brand! Darn it I could have ordered the black one if i knew this would happen ;(

I have to say the print is not as smooth as it is in my shirt. I wonder how long the print could last. I'm happy to say my shirt still looks pretty new.

No comments:

Post a Comment