Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Current state of mind

It's hot. Well it's summer and there's barely a cloud above. All I can see is the blue sky, dusty road, traffic, motorists and everything that reminds me of this urban life. I wonder how long this summer could last. I'm hoping long after I'm all burned up frolicking under the sun, long after I learn to dive in a 20 feet deep water (which up to now still freaks me out), long after my bottle of sunblock runs out, long after I finish reading those three books, long after I'm done watching all episodes of Ancient Aliens, long after me and my friends gulped bottles of beer, long after, forever. I could only wish for the rainy days not to come and for this sun to shine as bright and as hot as it can. I wish could take a break for summer and just be all work during the rainy months. Well, I can only wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment