Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Of summer and blogging

I know I should have blogged this earlier or before it ever came but I was too overwhelmed when summer finally came and on weekends you no longer see me at the mall. Hell yes. I'm no longer breathing air from the air-conditioner on weekends, instead I am grasping for salty sea breeze. And yes, I still couldn't get enough. Aside from my recent discovery that Apple decided to have an app for Blogger, a good friend of mine, JK /gee-kee/ , encouraged me to continue blogging. Well yeah, sort of. I think what he really meant is to bring back my rantings on Twitter here. I kinda sorta thought of that too. Why should I limit myself with those 160 characters when I can write an entire page of trash here - my very own blog. So yeah, if you are reading this JK, feel my tight hug. ;)

And don't ask for pictures because I am too lazy to do it now, but hey! I got a this video made by JK from the recent barkada trip in Nalusuan Island in Mactan. Its interesting to know there are still tiny islands beyond Mactan. I've always thought those were just reefs that come out on low tides everytime we would fly over there. Well turns out its a community of islands that extends as far as the northern part of Bohol. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment