Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'll meet you there!

I am back home. No, I am just in the city not back in my hometown. Been a tiring two months since summer started and I know we haven't had half of it. I have been restless since March -- Baguio, Boracay, coupled with random beach trips on weekends and some barkada bonding over food and booze and a week-long of work. Man, I am superwoman. So I decided to take a day off of work tonight only to spend a total of 12 hours in the office earlier. It has been crazy -- at work, at home, at the beach and everywhere. I have just finished editing pics and currently uploading them on Facebook while Pink and Lana Del Rey alternately sing their heart out. Even my choice of music lately has been crazy. I've been more into pop and RnB which is so overrated (no offense people). I am not just the type who'd listen to what everybody else is listening into. I like poetry in my music. Something that would hit me bulls eye. 

Anyways, I remember I shouldn't be blogging at this very moment if Google did not email me about Legacy Migration. Of course, any sane person would be force to get up and turn that PC on if threatened about their blog being deleted. So yeah, I love this blog and I would fight it with my life. I hate it when blogsites update their pages and keeps on asking you to verify your account or email. Honestly, I can't keep up on it that is why I lost two blogs in the past. I'm just lazy, lazy and lazy. So the song playing in the PC right now is switching to the punk rock side and there goes Guns N Roses playing their hit Sweet Child O' Mine. It maybe old for teenagers nowadays but I've always been a sucker for the 70s and 80s music (except the love songs). I seldom appreciate a love song and if I do, I'd usually stick to it for years until I find another love song which is as good as the first one. And oh, Owl City's songs are love songs for me. I am so all over Adam Young and his creativity and every time I listen to his songs it creates a new feeling. Like I am feeding out of its melody and lyrics. And now my eyes are starting to water which means I am tired and I definitely need to hit the sack. So I will leave you all with this pic I experimented earlier inspired by Owl City's music and one of the things it makes me feel when I am listening to them. So I will meet you there when I close my tired eyes in a few minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment